TGA Breeze 4 GT
The TGA Breeze S4 GT Mobility Scooter is an upgraded version of the standard Breeze S4, it is supplied with wider rear wheels and tyres that provide additional traction and stability over all terrains.
- Proven reliability
- Excellent Suspension
- 360-swivel chair
- Large Rear Wheels and Tyres
- Available as Off-Road model with Tyre options
- Lockable Rear Box
- Weight limit 31 stone
- Range 30 Miles
- Hard roof canopy available
- Available in Silver or Grey
- Large and Robust
- Seat Swivel Leaver in bad position
- Not Shop Accessible
30 Miles / 48 Km
200 kg / 31 stone
Perfect for larger users, the S4 GT is designed to take users weighing up to 200 kgs (31.4 stone). Perfect for outdoor use this magnificent mobility scooter will navigate slopes with ease and the energy-absorbing bumpers help to minimise lateral movement for that safe, smooth travel. User comfort is a key factor with the TGA Breeze S4 GT and this is shown through its ergonomically designed tiller that can be fully adjusted and the fully adjustable orthopaedic seat. The seat also fully swivels to ensure safe transfers on and off your scooter. When out and about to promote user peace of mind the S4 GT Mobility Scooter is fitted with front and rear braking systems, which are extremely responsive and an anti-rollback function prevents the scooter from rolling backwards when on a hill. On a full charge, the TGA Breeze S4 GT Mobility Scooter provides a huge range of up to 30 miles and to preserve the battery’s lifespan is features a unique system that cleverly dims the LED lighting when at a standstill. The Breeze S4 GT will travel at a top speed 8mph to get you to where you are going swiftly and in comfort and style.
Features and Benefits:
- Wider rears wheels compared to the standard Breeze S4
- Wide wheels provide better traction and stability
- Reliable and robust
- Fully adjustable comfort seat
- Navigates slopes with ease
- Compact chassis
- Fully active suspension, with true shock absorbers for added comfort
- Highly dynamic stability and stable steering
- Fully adjustable tiller with quick release action
- Stunning metallic silver finish
- Tilting tiller and fully adjustable seat to suit everyone’s needs
- Simple, convenient control system installed
- Alloy wheels and pneumatic tyres fitted as standard
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Powerful LED front & rear lights which dim at standstill to save battery
- Advanced safety system installed
The Breeze S brings you the ultimate in advanced comfort, performance and looks that have set the standards within the mobility scooter industry, year after year, mile after mile.
At the heart of the Breeze S is the all-around, fully active and adjustable suspension. This is advanced motorcycle style engineering that delivers unrivalled comfort, safety and stability to users weighing up to 31 stone (200kg) allowing comfort and complete control even over rough terrain. A powerful motor, large wheels and pneumatic tyres provide maximum ground clearance, making kerbs and rough ground quite simply a breeze.
Everybody is different and every scooter user has different needs, which is why the Breeze S can be configured to suit individual requirements. Firstly, choose between the Breeze S3 with three wheels for maximum manoeuvrability and legroom or the Breeze S4 with four wheels for the ultimate in road presence and stability. All major controls for scooter functions are on the right-hand side of the handlebars as standard but can be sited on the left if preferred. A foot pedal to operate the throttle can also be specified.
The batteries and charger can be upgraded if a greater range of up to 30 miles (48km) is required. The GT upgrade gives wider rear wheels and tyres for extra traction and stability whatever the terrain, ideal for those who may want to get back on the golf course. The Max option can be specified if a greater weight capacity is needed with uprated suspension, motor, gearing, electronics and a larger 24” seat for users up to 39 stone (248kg).
An option totally unique to the Breeze S is the solid all-weather canopy. A strong tubular framework fits rigidly to the chassis with roof, windscreen and detachable clear vinyl sides, making the Breeze S totally covered, usable and practical all year round, whatever the weather. Colour is the final choice to make with the Breeze S4 available in two smart metallic shades of silver or slate grey.
As standard, Breeze S has a fully adjustable, supportive and rotating seat to make getting on and off easily. The tiller is also adjustable so you can find your perfect seating position with all of the easy to use controls at your fingertips. There are auto-dimming LED lights front and rear, energy-absorbing bumpers for added safety and plentiful storage with a lockable and waterproof rear box for all your shopping, a front basket to keep everything you need close at hand and even secure compartments for your keys and mobile phone.
All of our experience over 25 years has gone into this, our flagship model. Everything about the Breeze S has a true top of the range aura of quality and effortless style.
- Industry-leading levels of ride and comfort
- Fully active, adjustable, motorcycle-style suspension
- Great ground clearance and stability over rough terrain
- Options and configurations to suit individual needs
- Fully adjustable, rotating seat
- LED lights which dim at a standstill
- Energy absorbing bumper for added safety
- Plentiful storage including lockable rear box
- Range of up to 20 miles with standard battery (32km). 30 miles with an upgrade.
- User weight up to 31 stone (200kg) standard with 39 stone (248kg) option